From Monday 7th June 2021, the process for using Ask My GP is changing
What sort of queries can be submitted via Ask My GP?
Ask My GP is not suitable for any clinical queries. For requests of this nature, please telephone the surgery on 01522 530334, and our team of Receptionists will navigate you to the appropriate clinician. If the surgery is closed, please call 111.
Ask My GP has been brought in for you to submit any administrative queries to the Practice, such as:
- If you have a query on your medication (not for repeat medication requests, please submit these through the NHS App or Systmonline)
- Sick note requests
- Queries relating to referrals
- Requiring a letter from a GP
What times of the day is Ask My GP available?
You are able to submit a request via Ask My GP on any weekday from 9:00am to 12:00pm only
What happens when you complete an Ask My GP request
- You will receive a text message from the Practice advising that your request will be responded to within 3 working days
- A member of the Practice team will contact you within the time frame on the contact details given by you
Please use SystemOnline to make requests for medication or telephone the practice - using Option 2
Hello and welcome to the Abbey Medical Practice website. We have packed it full of useful information in a very easy to use format with the added benefit of several online functions. If you are new to the area, have a look at our opening times. To request access to online services, please come into the practice with photographic ID and you will be issued with a unique User Name and Password.
Existing patients can enjoy access to our wide range of services at the touch of a button.
Your Health in Safe Hands
The team are here to provide all patients with a professional and caring healthcare experience in friendly and personal surroundings. With discretion and confidentiality guaranteed your welfare is safe, secure and in good hands.
(Site updated 09/06/2021)